Deputy General manager of Aduana Stars FC and Ghlaca Chairman aspirant, Wilberforce Isaac Koomson has expressed optimism in his chances of winning the upcoming Ghana League Clubs Association (GHALCA) elections.
According to him, current GHALCA chairman Kudjoe Fianoo has performed abysmally in the last four years.
In an interview on Top 103.1 Fm, he said he’s optimistic of victory in the upcoming GHALCA elections judging from Kudjoe Fianoo’s poor records.
Mr. Koomson outlined some objectives when he wins the Chairmanship position that he will do to help the association.
1. Register Ghalca as an association
2. Securing sponsors to help the association.
3. Welfare Scheme for club administrators and club owners to bolster them.
4. Reviving Ghalca top 4 ,6, 8 competition
5. President cup will be played in a league format across the country and not only two clubs as it use to be.
The election is scheduled for Thursday, 21st January, 2021.